HOW TO ORDER ICE CREAM SANDWICHES
How do I order?
1) Select your box or boxes by clicking “Add to cart” for Thursday, Friday or Saturday pickup.
2) You will be prompted to “continue shopping” or “proceed to checkout” after each box is added. Once you are done shopping, select “proceed to checkout.”
3) Finish placing your order by completing all required fields with your information on the checkout page.
4) Congrats! Your order is confirmed once payment has gone through.
5) Head to our pick-up location on your selected pick up day at:
Ninth and Brick (Pick up location)
1312B 9th Ave SE. T2G 0T3
Tips for ordering:
Input any details about your order in the “Additional information” section on the checkout page. ie: severe allergies
The postal code for billing must match the postal code registered to your credit card.
If you have any follow-up questions about your order, email us with your order number at email@example.com
All e-mails will be answered within 48 hours.
- Flavor requests will be followed as closely as possible as we only sell assorted packs
When is your shop open?
D’served does not have a storefront for customers to visit!
May to September (Summer): Available on the foodcart, downtown.
October to April (Winter): Pre-orders & retail partner shopping only
Where do you scoop + make your ice cream sandwiches?
We rent a commercial kitchen licensed by Alberta Health Services for all production, handling and packaging of our ice cream sandwiches.
We choose to operate a mobile pushcart seasonally instead of having a traditional storefront with a commercial kitchen.
When should I order?
Pre-orders for pick up on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays open each Sunday at 6PM.
We sell out quickly some weeks!
If you arrive at our online shop and everything is sold out:
1) try a retail partner or
2) come back next Sunday at 6PM!
Where are you located?
Please note, D’served does NOT have a storefront location!
Visit the foodcart location at Delta Garden (by the Peace Bridge)
We are a mobile pushcart during the summer months ONLY!
During the summer: Subject to weather, we run as a mobile foodcart and primarily serve the downtown core.
During the winter: We are at the kitchen producing only at scheduled hours.
We accept pre-orders for pick-ups on Thursday, Friday or Saturdays.
Ninth and Brick (Pick-up location)
1312B 9th Ave SE
Calgary, AB T2G0T3
How soon can I pick up my order?
By shopping at one of our retail partners you may purchase single sandwiches on the spot.
If you would like to order a box, please pre-order for pick-up.
Pick-ups occur Thursday, Friday and Saturday at our pick-up location:
Ninth and Brick
1312B 9th Ave. SE
Calgary, AB T2G 0T3